We love sleeping on our mattress. It makes us feel comfortable and have a good sleep whenever it is clean and free from smelly odor. This is the reason why we should always make sure that it is clean and free from dust and dirt. This could be a good place for some parasites or microorganisms to live especially if it is wet and hasn’t washed for a long time. So, in this matter you have to be fully aware of your bed sheets and pillows. Washing your sheets and pillow cases regularly would give you a satisfying sleep and feeling compared to doing it once a month. If you spill some coffee or chocolate drink on your bed, you need to remove the covering and wash it away immediately so that it would not stay there for a long time or else you would need the help of a Stain removal philadelphia and it might cost a little pricey. The truth about this is that it is just simple and as easy as pie to clean the mattress and you can do it by yourself with the use of useful materials and solutions.
- The first thing you have to do before cleaning the mattress, you have to make sure that you have to uncover the mattress. It means you need to remove the bed sheets and the case of the pillow. If you have some other stuff there on the top of the mattress, they you have to remove them as well and wash.
- If the mattress is composed of many layers of sheets, then you have to remove them as well. Put them directly to the laundry container or basket.
- After doing those things, you are now ready to wash your beddings separately. Make sure that you follow the right washing process and care of the linens. In this way, you would give them the right way of washing them and if it ok to use powder soap or just liquid soap and even if it is right to use bleaching agent.
- While you are doing the laundry and waiting for it to be done. You may go back your bedroom and clean the frame of the bed and the mattress. You can wipe it with a wet towel and then brush some parts. You can do vacuuming after the basic cleaning way.
- If there are stain or coffee stain, you may get a cold water and sprayed it to the area. Use a clean cloth to damp it and gently scrub it for a moment. You may blot in this process to remove the excessive water or liquid.
- You may also try to use different cleaning agents and solutions to remove them away. But, be careful and make sure to read the label correctly and follow the instructions well.
- After all the ways to clean the mattress, you may get a mattress protector and put back the sheets and pillows.